In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(card with electronic memory)tarjeta de memoria feminine
- Smart Album is useful tool which allows users to easily search for a specific image they have saved on their memory card.
- There is no way to get images off the device except by saving to memory card, or sending them to Flickr.
- The phone can store up to 1,000 tracks on an optional 2 GB memory card.
- You can use Bluetooth, infrared or insert your memory card into the appropriate slots.
- My 4 gigabyte flash memory card has already arrived.
- Along the way electronic memory cards were lost in Cuyahoga County.
- Imagine a future where the memory card in your camera is backed up to a storage service provider.
- The battery in the camera only lasts five shots, you need to buy a bigger memory card, etc.
- I would appreciate an explanation on why the memory cards start giving check sum messages.
- Cameras are often supplied with a low capacity memory card, which will hold few good quality pictures.
- The only con is you need a large memory card to make long movies.
- Music can also be copied from the computer into the memory card of the device, he added.
- Finally on the backside of the player there is a slot for flash memory cards.
- Finally, make sure you save enough money in your budget for a high capacity memory card.
- Retailers are rushing to outfit their one-hour photo labs with equipment to read the images from your digital camera's memory card.
- Don't forget to retrieve your memory card from the machine.
- You can produce prints at your leisure without taking memory cards to the local photo finisher or placing an order online.
- No matter what the department buys, budget for a bigger memory card.
- Storage will show the type of memory card used.
- Eventually he let me go, thankfully without insisting I forfeit my memory card or grovel at his feet or sign a written apology.
2(smart card)tarjeta inteligente feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.