1(calculate/rehearse) mentalmentehe's mentally ill — es un enfermo mental
- he's mentally handicapped — es un discapacitado psíquico
- They are still preparing for it mentally and physically tuning into the games.
- I have been driving the car quite a lot so I was physically prepared and mentally focused.
- They were then given two and a half hours to rest in their hotel rooms and prepare mentally for the match.
- He would watch the videos and try to mentally replay the action and line of the bowlers.
- She had suggested he find a psychoanalyst to help him fight the cancer mentally.