In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(esp de subproductos) comercialización feminine
- Diet companies can reach these people, who are still new to the market, through educational merchandising.
- Hamleys has been somewhat jinxed over the past five years, with frequent changes of management and poor merchandising.
- Politics has adopted all the tools of modern merchandising - advertising, polling, telemarketing and demographic targeting.
- This position is based in San Jose and reports to the Creative Manager responsible for creative merchandising and marketing for both Buying and Selling areas of the site.
- Beyond smart merchandising, the critical factor in keeping the mix fresh is maintaining fresh eyes.
- As jerky companies are putting more marketing dollars behind their products, retailers are responding with a more aggressive approach to in-store merchandising.
- As part of the enterprise programme the women study technology training, business management and merchandising.
- Initiatives like these garnered accolades from the analyst who praised Federated's management and merchandising earlier this year.
- In retail businesses, the merchandising of goods is a key part of the success of a store, which means that in many retail stores the merchandise is occasionally rotated - little changes that can make a big difference.
- There, before analysts and shareholders, Wal-Mart execs mentioned Concord among the vendors that helps the retailer pursue creative merchandising.
- A workshop on professional retail window design and merchandising is being held in Sligo, today, Tuesday.
- International sport has become the prisoner of not much more than multinational merchandising and consumerism.
- So we own the patent for customizing branded merchandising over a computer network.
- Accompanying the new lines are improved in-store merchandising and marketing that often target youths and stress lifestyle attributes.
- But now they are moving to a pre-sell system that separates the jobs of sales, delivery and merchandising.
- We now have a VP of merchandising for each department, like lumber and building materials.
- But forcing faster decisions on leases will make it harder for a retailer that is reorganizing to analyze whether its new merchandising plan is working, Lenhart argues.
- The company runs sales promotions, in-store merchandising, direct marketing and market research for consumer and financial groups and retailers looking to gain exposure to the Russian consumer boom.
- It short, it wanted to manage the Web site like its stores in terms of merchandising, promotions and markdowns.
- The ease with which the books' complex plots and mise-en-scene lend themselves to subsidiary rights sales and licensed merchandising in part explains Harry Potter's appeal to commercial media.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.