1Sres.[ S ]Messrs Smith and Jones, Hardware Merchants — Smith y Jones, artículos de ferretería
- In 1880, Messrs W. E. Forster and Alfred Illingworth were elected MPs for Bradford.
- The cattle were shipped by Messrs Cosgrave and Clarke, Cattle Dealers.
- They are sticking to the party line. Sticking to a party line is something that Messrs Straw and Reid know all about.
- Performing works for transverse flute and harpsichord were the young Messrs.
- So should Messrs Hooper, Wilson, Baillie, Lees and Khouri - and a few females.