In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1masculine alcohol azulmasculine alcohol de quemar
- But those baby blues - or browns or greens - will also prove the telltale sign of someone using methamphetamine, commonly known as crystal meth, crank, speed, ice or glass.
- ‘Cheap, easy to make and instantly addictive, crystal meth is burning a hole through rural America,’ avers the story's subtitle.
- We could not wean him off of the meth, and he didn't clear the hep C. Finally, he was evaluated for a liver and put on the transplant list.
- It's a decongestant that can't be used to make meth.
- And when a drug like crystal meth is sprinkled on the wound, it really does seem like a miracle cure because it erases any concept of morality.
- She says he asked for marijuana, but she did not have any, and she dug into her illegal stash of crystal meth instead.
- It was, however, a fairly impressive batch of crystal meth.
- Tim gets hooked on crystal meth and circuit parties.
- Enough chemicals to produce up to a tonne of the drug ice - or crystal meth - were seized in Fiji this morning.
- Should pregnant women who use crystal meth or any form of methamphetamine get locked up in institutions until their babies are born?
- Several states have cut meth production by restricting sales of cold medicines containing pseudoephedrine, the main ingredient in meth.
- Don't people who take drugs know about the effects of crystal meth, how addictive it is, about the psychotic effects as well?
- And they're also mixing in drugs, like ecstasy and GHB and, perhaps most dangerously, crystal meth and poppers.
- The main drugs represented in this area are heroine, crack and crystal meth, and Francy explained that many of the area's inhabitants live very nocturnal lives and that the mornings can be fairly quiet.
- The latest addition to the recreational drug cabinet is Viagra, often used to correct the impotency side effects of other drugs, including ecstasy, ketamine, and crystal meth.
- It was one of the first states to restrict the sale of allergy and cold medicines containing pseudoephedrine - that's the main ingredient in meth - keeping them behind the counter.
- Pills and meth and the hard stuff has swept through here just over the last couple of years.
- My brother had a drug problem, he was addicted to crystal meth and he didn't really know what he was doing at times.
- It will explore the theme of speed in young lives, from street racing to the use of the amphetamine-based drug crystal meth.
- It's no secret that crystal meth is rampant at circuit parties all around the country.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.