In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cerveza artesanal feminine
- For a while in the 1990s it seemed that microbrews, brew pubs and craft beers were going to overthrow the established brewing order.
- The malternatives look just like a tightly compressed replay of microbrews: huge growth, huge proliferation of brands, more thought on the marketing than on the product, and fallout.
- While there are slight variations from restaurant to restaurant, each carries a microbrew.
- I do have this funky little crick in my neck, though, but it's nothing a nice microbrew won't cure.
- Of course, a number of microbrews have popped up since the 1980s, when the market first opened up to specialty beers.
- I noticed a tap for a local microbrew called Prohibition Ale, brewed by Speakeasy Brewery.
- However, Boulevard Brewing Company, the local microbrew, does incredibly well in our establishment.
- In the early nineties, you couldn't turn around without spilling a microbrew on some goateed guy's flannel.
- Customers who want some help wading through all the suds - microbrews, Belgians and rare international brews lead the list - can even consult with Higgins' beer steward.
- If young beer drinkers have migrated from microbrews to low-carb and retro beers, what else?
- Foods they are seeking to preserve include thousands of apple varieties that are at risk of becoming extinct, different types of handcrafted cheeses and small-batch microbrews.
- I stick to microbrews - at least they have character for the carbs.
- I don't know if this is ‘yuppie,’ but I only drink microbrews or imported beer.
- Import sales soar higher than the Concorde, regional microbrews flood local markets and new beer brands abound.
- Use local microbrews for your combos, those brews whose flavors your customers already recognize and which might meld nicely with other local micros.
- In the mid-1990s the new excitement was about microbrews and specialty beers.
- The microbrews caused a growth in tap handles, which favored on-premise.
- For relaxation, campers drank microbrews, tossed Frisbees, and disassembled a Toyota Prius, then put it back together again (it was a rental).
- There's a nice balance in knowledge when it comes to microbrews.
- Sample the Bridger Bar brownies at the midmountain Deer Park Chalet or a microbrew by the stone fireplace in the Jim Bridger Lodge.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.