In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1destilería de cerveza artesanal feminine
- The combined volume of beer sold by microbreweries and regional specialty breweries increased by 210,000 barrels, bringing their total volume to just under 3.8 million barrels.
- For thirty years, Maurice lived in a small outhouse attached to the pub, acting as an impromptu security man, on-site maintenance engineer for the microbrewery and resident ghost.
- First, microbreweries and chains featuring beer experienced tremendous growth.
- Seattle boasts microbreweries, Pittsburgh is the kind of place where a beer means a Budweiser or Miller and nothing else.
- There are beers brewed especially for this time of year, including some of the best beers put out by microbreweries and foreign breweries.
- While the major breweries dominated the beer market, imported brands and local microbreweries also flourished.
- Lang Creek Brewery in Marion, Mo., is a microbrewery that puts aviation right on its labels.
- Irish-owned microbrewery the Porterhouse Brewing Company has opened its fifth bar and restaurant.
- The microbrewery's beers are formulated from proprietary recipes.
- If microbreweries could succeed by making beer in limited quantities with high-quality ingredients, he would do the same with ice cream.
- Portlanders drink better beer than most, too, with 23 microbreweries within city limits.
- You have a huge movement of organic food and the phenomenon of the microbreweries.
- Located in a four-story brick building that used to be a shoe factory, the as-yet unnamed restaurant will have an 1,800-seat banquet facility as well as a neighboring microbrewery.
- In 1986 they cofounded Catamount Brewery, one of the first microbreweries in New England.
- Tonight, the plan is to get beers at a new microbrewery and then catch Morgan's band, which is playing at another joint.
- The vacuum chambers, where the test masses reside, look like the tanks in a microbrewery, though unpolished.
- He is the only shop in Japan which adjusts blends depending upon the time of year and quality of harvest, a true microbrewery.
- I can't stress exactly how unremarkable this cereal tastes; it's like going to one of those local microbreweries and tasting a pale ale whose taste completely vanishes from your mouth the second you drink it.
- However, unlike microbreweries, the brewpub growth represents a welcome turnaround after five years of falling numbers.
- The Glacier Brew House, a downtown microbrewery that serves burgers and such, is popular for lunch and dinner.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.