In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Computer chips are integrated circuits called microprocessors built up from transistors and other components.
- The microprocessor is configured with a predecoder and an instruction cache.
- As a result, microprocessors become more powerful and memory chips can store more data without growing in size.
- For example, when there's a cache miss, the execution unit is shut down, because the microprocessor knows it's not going to be used for a few cycles.
- Logic circuits are wired together on silicon chips to make microprocessors and computers.
- Shipments of microprocessors, motherboards, and chipsets all declined.
- A microprocessor determines a alternator condition as a function of the electrical output.
- The only way this could have happened is by someone granting him a patent on a microprocessor years after microprocessors have been invented and companies formed to make them.
- The spotlight for this year's five-day exhibition falls squarely on microprocessors for personal computers.
- By contrast, a traditional microprocessor would have had to run many iterations of the software to come up with the answer.
- These are the prices and the form of the runners and riders in the Intel stable of desktop performance microprocessors between January and June.
- SRC has created systems that are composed of DEL processors and microprocessors.
- Despite a common misconception, microprocessors are not single-chip computers.
- You need to go far back in time to remember a CPU microprocessor that was able to operate completely without a heat sink.
- Transistors are the tiny switches in microprocessors that process the ones and zeros of the digital world.
- The cpu is the central processing unit that contains a microprocessor.
- The consumption per microprocessor increases while the number of microprocessors in use exponentially grows.
- In a traditional architecture, this requires an action and overhead from the microprocessor each time data is moved.
- The central microprocessor receives information from the autofocus system and the light meter.
- Unfortunately, flash memories have relatively long access times compared to usual modern microprocessors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.