- Labour are therefore micturating into a demographic Force 10, not to mention sowing dragon's teeth.
- Not even Naftali can determine what patterns might constitute ‘suspicious’ behavior and yet he's gung-ho to micturate on the Fourth Amendment entirely on speculation.
- On the first day after operation he fully recovered from the general anaesthetic and could micturate voluntarily.
- When it was done I thought of the WW2 urinal decals that allowed one to micturate, forcefully, into the visage of an Axis leader.
- Is it normal for my cat to micturate on the carpet every time?
- Consequently, unnecessary things like pausing to eat or micturate are out.
- Then one day you put the Diet Coke back in the fridge because the Target men's room is on the other side of the cash registers, and you can't get a cart in there and certainly can't hold the tot while you micturate.
- I mean, obviously, Flak is a magazine that publishes a lot of criticism, and I didn't come here to micturate upon their rug.
- Several hours later he was admitted to the hospital unable to micturate.
- What's more, I knew for a fact he was not shy about micturating in public - a product, no doubt, of his European upbringing.
- As a Frenchman he enjoyed micturating on the Yanks.
- But she could hardly fail to see the point when McDonald expressed his discomfort at passing miscreants micturating in his minimalist letter box.