In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- These students were enrolled in three elementary schools and a middle school.
- Of the 257 schools in the county all 29 secondary, five middle schools, five special schools and 113 primary schools have either been connected to broadband or are in the process of being wired up.
- Even the earlier decision of upgrading 5 primary schools to middle schools has not been executed.
- By the 2002-03 school year, almost all elementary and middle schools and their districts were on the Galaxy system.
- Such orientation courses should be offered much earlier on, in primary schools and middle schools, when students are still shaping their views of the world.
- Houston is the 7th-largest school district in the United States, encompassing 186 elementary schools and 34 middle schools.
- In 6th grade the elementary schools merged into middle schools.
- Thirty-two of the teacher participants were elementary school teachers, four taught in middle schools, and one was a high school teacher.
- The three schools selected, one elementary and two middle schools, mirror the challenges found in many large urban school districts.
- The figure would have been staggering if the auditing had been expanded to cover middle schools and primary schools.
- Unique predictors of relational violence included attending more than two elementary schools and attending middle schools with a higher prevalence of drug use among students.
- The district comprises three high schools, three middle schools, 20 elementary schools and three early childhood centers.
- When all was done, the committee of five was given the funds raised to buy books, and lots of books were added to the elementary and middle schools and the high school.
- This issue's column features ideas for students in elementary and middle schools on the theme of character education.
- None of this is to say that we shouldn't improve science and technology education, particularly in high schools, middle schools and elementary schools.
- Over 99 per cent of kindergartens, primary schools and middle schools opened parent schools, and most newlyweds received health education.
- A new dimension of this new peace movement is its extension to rural Southern schools, historically black colleges, community colleges, urban public universities, and high schools and middle schools.
- The 234 schools that Ofsted has praised twice include 13 nursery schools, 80 primary schools, two middle schools, 123 secondary schools, 15 special schools and one pupil referral unit.
- For middle schools and primary schools, the figure is around 7,000 to 10,000 yuan a year.
- The mayor should build more competitive high schools, as well as middle schools and elementary schools.
- Most of these kids live in neighbourhoods with elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.
- Wiltshire county council voted in May to back plans to scrap the middle schools and replace the first schools with primary schools taking pupils up to 11, when they will transfer to secondary school.
- This year, students at about 2,000 universities, colleges, high schools, and middle schools in the United States will observe a National Day of Silence on April 21.
- The educational system in the city was comprised of fifteen elementary schools, four middle schools, and one high school.
- They will teach Chinese in Thai universities, middle schools and primary schools.
colegio para niños de 12 a 14 años; colegio para niños de 9 a 13 años
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.