In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1intermediario masculineto cut out the middleman — eliminar al intermediario
- But they do not include the revenues of middlemen and retailers.
- Pay particular attention to suppliers, retailers and middlemen.
- The two big banks have their own retail branch outlets and are perceived as not needing to pay middlemen to sell their products.
- It is now becoming a more important market, and they would see economies of scale by cutting out the middleman.
- Furthermore, because of the cost savings derived from cutting out the middleman, Dell believes it can sell computers at lower prices than its competitors, and thus steal market share.
- Instead of selling their product to middlemen before it makes its way onto the world commodity markets, the growers have a direct, long-term relationship with the people buying their crop.
- Most are self-employed, but a few are dropped at street corners by employers, like farmers, wanting to bypass middlemen by selling their products directly to the customers.
- By exporting the coffee themselves, farmers earn considerably more per pound than they would if they sold through industry middlemen.
- A quarter of the grain sold was not sold through middlemen but directly by the farmer to the customer, and it was the smaller farmer who sold least through the merchants.
- It was a little unorthodox that they did it that way, cutting out the middleman.
- If a publisher can offer a game experience at half the price of its competitors by cutting out the middleman, they have a decisive advantage.
- That's because the Internet is increasingly cutting out the middleman.
- There are always lots of middlemen or distributors to sell your product.
- They are adding value to their produce, cutting out the middleman and getting feedback from their customers.
- The British became the main middlemen between tropical producers and European consumers.
- The giveaway will last a couple of days to a few weeks, depending on how many radios retailers and middlemen were able to order.
- That leaves the retailers, the two middlemen and the producer.
- And middlemen, who sell drugs directly to doctors and hospitals, often favored domestic brands.
- Serving as a middleman means paying vendors for merchandise, and then receiving payment from customers.
- But the market for local foods will never serve as many producers and consumers as it could if direct marketing - cutting out the middleman - is the only method of getting local foods to market.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.