1(in horse-racing)poste de la última milla masculine
- Louisiana Champions Day at the Fair Grounds on Saturday was an afternoon of mileposts.
2(on road)mojón masculine
- Originally this line was operated out of Dearborn Station, and the mileposts reflect the distance from there.
- Thanks to them I found out the exact milepost of the point where electric locomotives would be exchanged for steam ones back in the early 1900s, when many long distance trains ran through the Mount-Royal tunnel.
- The mileposts along I - 96 were flashing past rapidly, as Michigan's generous speed limit and liberal enforcement policies allowed 75 mph on this last leg toward Grand Rapids.
- It is one of 89 listed milestones, mileposts and boundary stones in Kirklees.
- First, there was something unusual about some of the mileposts along the highway.