In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1policía militar feminine
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
- Chris was in the military police, working in army barracks around the world, before coming to the Dales 11 years ago.
- Military sources told The Observer last week that the Parachute Regiment commanders knew the military police were in the town.
- It truly surprises me that military police are the same no matter where you go.
- These allegations and others, which came to light during the investigations, have been referred to the military police.
- The military police have those types of missions so they will continue to be used.
- Many of the National Guardsmen are military police, or have engineering skills.
- The U.S. military police work together with Bulgarian police and watch over the soldiers at all times.
- It also calls for a shift in military forces from combat troops to civil affairs, military police and the like.
- The military authorities also admitted that the military police were investigating other claims against soldiers.
- Criminals do not seek, in the normal course of their activities, to close with and defeat military police.
- But in many ways, the messy war of infantry, military police and intelligence has just begun.
- The informant took this information to the US military police, who then informed the German police.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- The military tried several times to enlist him, and he was indeed arrested or threatened with arrest several times by the military police.
- The more we lower posted speed limits and hide our military police in bushes and behind Dumpsters, the safer we are.
- External security support from military police simply was not available because of other missions.
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- The protest was peaceful, although hundreds of riot and military police were deployed around the capital to control violence.
- The battalion will include both air-defense Soldiers and military police.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.