In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1policía militar feminine
- The more we lower posted speed limits and hide our military police in bushes and behind Dumpsters, the safer we are.
- The military tried several times to enlist him, and he was indeed arrested or threatened with arrest several times by the military police.
- Chris was in the military police, working in army barracks around the world, before coming to the Dales 11 years ago.
- The U.S. military police work together with Bulgarian police and watch over the soldiers at all times.
- The burden of employment has thus fallen more and more on the National Guard and Army Reserve military police.
- Many of the National Guardsmen are military police, or have engineering skills.
- These allegations and others, which came to light during the investigations, have been referred to the military police.
- There are several police forces, including internal security police, gendarmes, and military police.
- Criminals do not seek, in the normal course of their activities, to close with and defeat military police.
- The informant took this information to the US military police, who then informed the German police.
- The protest was peaceful, although hundreds of riot and military police were deployed around the capital to control violence.
- But in many ways, the messy war of infantry, military police and intelligence has just begun.
- It truly surprises me that military police are the same no matter where you go.
- External security support from military police simply was not available because of other missions.
- The military police have those types of missions so they will continue to be used.
- The battalion will include both air-defense Soldiers and military police.
- The military authorities also admitted that the military police were investigating other claims against soldiers.
- Military sources told The Observer last week that the Parachute Regiment commanders knew the military police were in the town.
- The military now has three major special-operations units, one each in the army, the military police and the marine corps.
- It also calls for a shift in military forces from combat troops to civil affairs, military police and the like.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.