In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1chocolate con leche masculine
- Place the semisweet chocolate, milk chocolate, and butter in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and place over the hot water until soft, about five minutes.
- The hollow rabbit had a layer of white chocolate covered with milk chocolate.
- Frederick loves pairing his floral lavender chocolate with a Pinot Noir and his delicious lime-scented milk chocolate with a crisp Pinot Gris.
- Weight for weight, this chocolate contains about as much sugar as milk chocolate.
- It is so good - bittersweet chocolate cake with milk chocolate filling with a light buttercream frosting.
- So I wanted to find out why a chocolate-lover would prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate.
- Gianduja is the star chocolate attraction here, a blend of milk chocolate and hazelnuts ground until smooth then formed into a paste.
- Among products derived from cocoa beans, cocoa powder contains the highest amount of polyphenols, followed by dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
- Melt the dark chocolate, 100g of milk chocolate, the butter and syrup together and then stir in the digestives.
- Bad news: apparently this is only true for dark chocolate, not milk chocolate.
- Thirty participants were assigned randomly to receive 100 g of white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate.
- They found that volunteers had to consume twice as much milk chocolate as dark chocolate to obtain the same amount of antioxidants.
- Those square layered cookies come in a pack of three, each with a layer of buttery shortcake biscuit, a layer of creamy caramel, and a layer of sweet milk chocolate to top it all off.
- I am dating a wonderful young lady and just want to know what champagne I should buy to woo her, and whether dark chocolate or milk chocolate would be best.
- In a bowl, combine the milk chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, and butter and place over a double boiler until melted.
- Well, yes, I had entirely forgotten the delights of the now extinct green and silver foil-wrapped biscuit, though I can instantly recall the smell of cheap milk chocolate and synthetic mint.
- That's bad news for candy makers who sell milk chocolate.
- What is called milk chocolate in the UK is called milk chocolate in the US, too, but many people simply refer to it as ‘chocolate’.
- ‘Some regions of the country prefer dark chocolate and others favor milk chocolate,’ says Freeman.
- Dark chocolate, but not milk chocolate, provides similar benefits.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.