1lechera feminineordeñadora feminine
- One could ask if the ploughman and the milkmaid of today would understand much of what is prayed.
- She worked as a milkmaid on her husband Jack's milk round in Hanwell.
- His father was a carpenter, bricklayer, and farmer, and his mother was a milkmaid.
- The removal of the bowls for settling the milk and the absence of butter churns or a cow barn indicate that it was not intended as a working dairy even for a royal milkmaid.
- In the seventeenth century, a milkmaid would send a stream of new, warm milk directly from a cow into a bowl of spiced cider or ale.