- I get eight miles range using 200 milliwatts.
- Within a few days of being placed in the sediments, prototype fuel cells were producing several milliwatts of power.
- Today's edge-emitting stripe semiconductor lasers are unable to reliably and economically couple much more than 250 milliwatts into a single-mode fiber.
- In addition, solar photovoltaic technology can be produced in any desired amount, from a few milliwatts to many megawatts, if so desired.
- NEC has boasted about a record level of milliwatts it can generate per square centimeter of reaction surface.
- The main beam from a base station hits the ground around 50 metres away, and at this distance the maximum power from a typical 60-watt antenna is around 100 milliwatts per square metre.
- In fact, with the laser set to a mere 6 milliwatts - - six thousandths of a Watt - the material became 50 percent softer than usual.
- Despite the low transmitting power of 200 milliwatts, it was still possible to transfer at 3 Mbit/s to a terminal 500 meters away.
- Paradiso's team also devised a shoe that could generate a few milliwatts of electricity with each footfall.
- Typical power output is limited to between 3 and 100 milliwatts by the need to limit the power drain imposed on the necessarily small batteries.
- Hallmark and his team started with a fairly feeble prototype of their direct methanol fuel cell - one that produced just 100 milliwatts.
- It can run at 500 MHz, supports DDR2 memory and consumes about 500 milliwatts of power during typical usage.
- The DMFC outputs 100 milliwatts of power, and can continue to do so, non-stop, for as long as users top up its integrated fuel tank - a process that is as simple as it is safe.
- So far, the fuel cell can produce up to 150 milliwatts of electricity per square meter of electrode surface.
- They delivered 50 to 100 milliwatts of power and provided secondary electricity for a beacon signal generator.
- While 0.2 milliwatts is not much power it is enough to operate, say, a blood glucose sensor or other very small implanted sensor.
- The output from a single handset can vary enormously, ranging from a minimum of two milliwatts to a maximum of about a watt, depending on whether the phone is in use and how good the signal is.