- In the book, al-Jahiz discusses animal mimicry - noting that certain parasites adapt to the color of their host.
- So far, no cases of scent mimicry have been reported for food-deceptive species although it occurs in cases of sexual mimicry.
- We don't find Mount Rushmores in biology, we find phenomena such as mimicry and camouflage.
- It may involve mimicry, he said, as dolphins are unsurpassed in imitative abilities among nonhuman animals.
- Across the genus as a whole, the evolution of mimicry seems to be associated with increased rates of species diversification.