1detector de minas masculine
- The equipment exported included mine-detectors, tank components, global positioning devices, explosives and military vehicles.
- They made products such as mine-detectors for use in Iraq and motors for use in weapons guidance systems.
- By 1943 the Axis were beginning to use non-metallic mines to defeat the Allied mine-detectors.
- Other bomb-clearing methods in Fallujah include using the Meerkat, a South African remote-controlled mine-detector controlled from a huge, heavily armoured vehicle called a Buffalo.
- Then the mine-detector operator who was working in that area yelled for help, so we knew that something had happened.
- Children had a chance to use the mine-detector equipment, searching for coins buried in the grass.