1(in detail)(examine/inspect) minuciosamente(inspect/examine) con minuciosidad(compare) detalladamentea minutely detailed description — una descripción con todo lujo de detalle(s)
- When it rains, the system applies the brakes minutely every few seconds to keep the pads dry.
- But what is wrong with attempting to make something elegant or cultured or minutely precise?
- We will also set up a tracking system to minutely monitor progress on each issue.
- Like gawking through a keyhole, every situation is richly textured, minutely detailed, and jammed full with voyeuristic glee.
- Some of these have involved minutely detailed descriptions of snare drum accents and eight-to-the-bar boogie-woogie rhythms.
2(in small degree)mínimamente