- Both categories find their place in the musical play for television The flood, with Craft's text drawing on both the Book of Genesis and the medieval English miracle plays.
- One is a combination of many ideas, as it seeks to represent the northern lights and suggests the parade-like procession of the miracle plays of the Medieval period.
- In medieval times, stages of wood and canvas were set up in churches and market squares for the performance of mines and miracle plays.
- It traces the city's performing ambitions from the miracle plays of the 14th century to the 1940s.
- He had festivals at Abydos, and an annual miracle play.