- She needed to apply strict accounting principles and practices to detect fraud and misappropriations of public funds.
- Now that the President himself has been fingered as one of those who benefited from the misappropriation, he does owe the public an accounting.
- Government has warned that it will deal firmly with officers involved in thefts and misappropriation of funds meant for community projects.
- The ministry audit found no evidence of fraud or misappropriation of government funds and no undo influence or inappropriate relationship with ministers.
- We'll hear from critics who say the misappropriation of oil revenue is hampering the country's reconstruction.