In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mala conducta feminine
- But I believe it to be a disciplinary offence - gross misconduct.
- She has a duty and an obligation to report such misconduct as people stealing things.
- In rarer instances, she claimed such equipment had been used to provide proof of gross misconduct among employees.
- They face indefinite suspension while charges of gross misconduct are investigated.
- Five nurses were found guilty of professional misconduct, four were censured and one was removed from the register.
- You would hardly say they were guilty of professional misconduct, would you, because they were there as a group of lawyers?
- Within fifteen minutes, my files had been impounded - and an inquiry launched to investigate potential scientific misconduct.
- Dioceses are writing and implementing policies on clergy misconduct.
- Research misconduct does not include honest error or differences of opinion.
- The issue never got as far as whether spitting constitutes gross misconduct.
- Since these studies, reports have indicated that some reform efforts to curb police misconduct have reduced excessive force complaints.
- Previous abuse cases have involved misconduct by relatively untrained National Guard and Reserve troops.
- In the law books obviously there are some provisions for punishing police officers for misconduct in course of their duties.
- But his employers sacked him, saying he was guilty of gross misconduct.
- They also say there should be a mechanism to review doctors found guilty of professional misconduct to establish if other patients have been affected.
- Did the misconduct harm a child or place a child at risk of harm?
- He faced being dismissed from his job for gross misconduct if his employers learned of the offence.
- These two had also both been found guilty of serious professional misconduct, which most of the voters probably did not know.
- It is the duty of the media to reveal misconduct and this attempt at doing so should be applauded.
- A hearing is underway on a possible case of juror misconduct.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.