1mala interpretación femininesusceptible to misconstruction — susceptible de ser malinterpretado
- The sharp writing also helped to flesh out the relationships, so that the usual sitcom clichés of misunderstandings and misconstructions could be jettisoned in favour of strong, albeit basic, plots based on recognisable situations.
- The purpose of this essay is to challenge the validity of these claims and to provide some insight into how such historical misconstructions can take root and grow.
- That, in my judgment, is wrong, and is a clear error of law because it involves a misconstruction of the policy.
- Such errors normally related to the blatant misconstruction of a statute, and in limited circumstances the courts could intervene to correct the erroneous decision.
- Depending on the facts of the case, a reasonable misconstruction or misunderstanding of such an instrument may not amount to want of due diligence.