1equivocarse de número
1(number) marcar equivocadamente
- I'll need to ring the supply company because either they've issued the number twice or it might just be a similar number that people are misdialling.
- But because of his poor sight and their panic, they misdialled.
- She said she thought she was going to die and tried to call her husband, but in her panic she misdialled.
- See, I'd misdialed the field manager's number and got a guy in Fargo.
- The 911 operator was profoundly grateful that I stayed on the line and explained that I'd misdialed, so she didn't have to send a cop to our house for nothing.