In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1declaración de propósitos femininedeclaración de objetivos feminine
- A number of courses are taught in which the mission statement of an organization is reviewed or analyzed.
- It would be more than just a school, according to the mission statement they wrote.
- A mission statement is critical to an organization or program and justifies its existence.
- There you'll find a mission statement, some background about the owners and several pages of product pictures.
- Use its mission statement and the president's letter to look for buzzwords to add to your proposal.
- We support the suggestion to enshrine a commitment to access in our mission statement.
- Work is continuing on the mission statement of the Community Council.
- He writes a mission statement espousing the importance of ethics in business and hands it out to the entire company.
- A mission statement gives individuals and groups a sense of where they need to focus their energies.
- These words read like a mission statement for Glasgow's musicians.
- Prepare a mission statement for your life and proceed knowing that you will discover peace in the area of your finances when you do what you love.
- Whether a firm has a formal mission statement is less important than that it has a broadly understood policy in each of these areas.
- Accordingly, the mission statement of the movement lists an overall agenda and a number of demands.
- Somewhere in our mission statement, we promised to act as is necessary for public and personal safety and no more.
- Eventually, I found some information on the founders of the company, and their mission statement.
- The progressive movement could be so strong if only there was a unifying mission statement.
- To develop a staff mission statement, break your staff into three groups.
- D.A.R.E. Canada lists explicitly in its mission statement the goal of preventing drug use amongst school kids.
- We're still working on developing a mission statement for the organization.
- Our mission statement is that animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on or use in entertainment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.