In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1falta de ortografía feminine
- Several typos and misspellings appeared in her new novel, and she's upset about them.
- In related news, look for misspellings of the word ‘segue’ to skyrocket.
- Is this why intentional misspellings became popular?
- Some of these mistakes may be typographical errors, resulting in misspellings, incorrect page references, etc.
- These include the fact that misspellings and typographical errors in previous legal documents were misleading.
- It apparently parses sentences, recognizes keywords - even unusual variants of words and misspellings.
- Introduced in July 1999, the software ignores misspellings, interprets incorrect phraseology or unclear terminology, accepts ambiguity and expects error.
- Then there are still the misspellings and unknown words.
- Interestingly, simple misspellings or grammatical ‘mistakes’ often appear in the messages.
- It also features a spam Misspellings Dictionary with more than 400 examples of the most common misspellings of words used by spammers to bypass filters.
- Please excuse the typos and misspellings, I sometimes forget to spell-check when I'm outraged.
- After I get every important word or phrase from the text on the page, I add some common misspellings of some of these same words.
- I decided today that I need to be more tolerant when reading documents with grammatical errors and misspellings.
- Web sites can program their search engines to respond to common misspellings.
- The lists maintained by the county registrars are riddled with errors, including incorrect data, misspellings, numbers in fields which require names, etc.
- The biography contains several misspellings and occasional factual errors.
- The issue about radiation, together with the multiple misspellings of Russian words, makes it look a bit bogus to us.
- This comes in handy if you want to ensure that potentially offensive words are flagged as misspellings.
- Thanks to the editor, you're spared from my weekly misspellings and grammatical errors.
- One of the challenges involved picking out mistakes on a wine list, such as misspellings of obscure vineyards' names or incorrect vintage years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.