1Meteorologyneblina femininesea mist — bruma feminine
- a mist of tears obscured her vision — tenía los ojos empañados por las lágrimas
- the origin of this custom is lost in the mists of time — el origen de esta costumbre se pierde en la noche de los tiempos
- A light morning mist covered the ground, twirling and twisting hypnotically.
- Grey mist shrouds the hills and the tops of the pines.
- The sun was almost up, and steamy mist rose from the ground.
- There was a haze on the air, not quite a summer haze nor yet an autumn mist.
- A thin cold mist rose from the canal.
- A cloud of mist rose and spread across the valley, shielding us from sight.
- There was a mist in the air mixed with a bit of a drizzle.
- At dusk, as darkness is falling, small red or yellow lights are twinkling in the dark-blue autumn mist.
- The road carries us over Week's Hill, then Walnut Hill, and across a flat valley, with mist hovering above the fields.
- The next morning was warm, with a golden mist in the air.
- Early in the morning the mountains are usually sheathed in clouds of mist.
- A fine white mist was swirling around the jetty.
- The early morning mist shrouded the motorway as he turned north away from Wellington.
- The trail began early that morning before sunrise; with daylight the warm air heated steamy mist above damp soil.
- The Tuscany hills were shrouded in mist on the morning of departure.
- The thick mist shrouded them in a gray haze, making it nearly impossible to see.
- As she was being retrieved, she saw her lover's body disappear into the thick morning mist.
- There was mist, cloud cover, and heavy rain, all of which impeded movement.
- The mountains shrouded in a dawn mist gave a mysterious calm to the bay of Obama.
- She trudged on through the thick, swirling mist.
- She gave her wings an occasional flutter to keep the mist from settling on them.
- A tiny cloud of mist formed on the window where her hot breath landed.
- The range office staff were busy rubbing away at the heavy mist that had settled on the jeep's windscreen.