In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in US and UK)proceso declarado nulo por contener vicios de procedimiento
- Can mistrials be declared based on post-verdict misconduct?
- At that point, the plaintiff moved that I declare a mistrial based on a reasonable apprehension that I am biased in favour of the defendant.
- Notwithstanding my declaration of a mistrial, the parties have consented to my hearing the applications and to all the evidence that I have heard applying to these applications.
- It was my intention to declare a mistrial as opposed to an adjournment for the following reasons.
- The criminal charges were withdrawn in September 2002, after the original trial was declared a mistrial.
2(in US)proceso en el cual el jurado no llega a un acuerdo
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.