- This goes well beyond any formal obligation on environmental mitigation and protection.
- This guidance also needs to cover best practice for mitigation and compensation.
- Not one of these forms of mitigation tells me what I want to know about art.
- There is some mitigation owing to the relationships between the parties.
- They are working on mitigation and contingency responses for a range of scenarios.
- This is a strategy not of flood prevention but of flood mitigation and control.
- Only Zionism - so at least Zionists believe - can provide some mitigation of this great tragedy.
- Prevention is not on; and timely mitigation is the only plausible solution.
- These are the things that drive expected value, that mitigation seeks to reduce.
- By way of mitigation, the hospital's general manager added that the hospital was ten years old.
- At that point, there will be aggravation from the state, mitigation from the defense.
- It will work towards creating public awareness, mitigation and taking action when a calamity strikes.
- Anyway, disaster mitigation is typically not an area where partisan divisions are relevant.