1beneficio que reciben ciertos minusválidos para sus gastos de desplazamiento
- People who are entitled to primary medical certificates, motorised transport grants, mobility allowances and in some cases medical cards.
- He has never asked for anything like disability or mobility allowance, just a parking pass.
- It has two parts: mobility allowance for those who cannot walk or have difficulty in walking, and a care allowance for those needing help with personal care.
- We deal with attendance allowance, disability living allowance, mobility allowance and war pensions.
- The court heard how the 58-year-old was claiming disability living and mobility allowances and had said he was virtually unable to walk.
- More disabled jobseekers will get what's called a mobility allowance worth $100 a fortnight to help offset the costs of travelling to and from work.
- I shall leave the parties to agree the appropriate deductions for receipt of income support, housing benefit and mobility allowances.