- There is a modeling clay that is nearly all silver once it is baked in your oven.
- Their works - be it be painting, clay modelling or videography - are great.
- As well as sketching, oil and water colour painting, clay modelling is also available.
- I might even get some modelling clay and have a go at that too.
- They constructed threedimensional representations of flowers in the block area using carpet squares and in the art center using modeling clay.
- From clay and modeling tools to kilns and how-to-books.
- Plopped down about the meadow, and rimming it, are towering blobs of rock that resemble huge piles of modeling clay.
- Sometimes he also depends entirely on his modeling of the plaster to create the form - as in the upper part of the piece I allude to as the melting tombstone.
- Pewter embossing combines the antique art metal techniques known as chasing and repousse - the hand modeling or embossing of thin sheets of metal for decorative effect.
- There were also storytellers, a dance teacher and a clay modelling expert to add spice to the children's activities.
- It began to import an English clay that allowed for much finer modeling of details.
- Some students have been making wacky farmyard animals out of modelling clay, which will be out on display.
- Another boy worked with his grandma on a fish smoking shed, creating endless numbers of kippers out of modelling clay.
- Zack and I spent last evening making modelling clay figures at the kitchen table.
- In terms of both modelling and the decoration applied to his surface - a cross-eyed butterfly caught in the gaze of a greedy frog - he is a tour-de-force.
1.2(making models)modelismo masculine
- Experts say the results are an important step toward building quantum devices that could be used for quantum modeling and cryptography.
- Kinetic modeling showed that arrests are due to the formation of multiple bonds.
- Logistic regression modeling was used to estimate the odds of needle-stick injuries and near misses associated with various factors.
- Where even this approach is unsatisfactory, the full complexity of three-dimensional modelling must be faced.
- In painting, drawing, three-dimensional modelling and computer graphics, no other architect comes close.
- Geodynamics applies physical theory to dynamic geological phenomena, and is usually characterized by mathematical or numerical modelling and quantitative prediction.
- Reliability modelling is a common statistical and engineering technique used to ascertain the reliability and safety of alternative structures of systems.
- Complex modeling, simulation, and engineering tasks are often broken into pieces and assigned to multiple systems.
- To architects who typically work in 2D to design buildings with square corners and vertical walls, such modeling may seem overly complicated.
- Mathematical modelling has been used to tackle this problem for many years, and a core approach is well established.
- The last three decades have seen major advances in description and modelling of the development of post-fire tree populations.
- In other words, classes in mathematical modeling can help change the academic culture of biology and ecology departments.
- As well as the one that we have discussed, human movement raises many problems that can be tackled by mathematical modelling.
- The comprehensive coverage of economic modelling, and productivity and efficiency analyses as well as workforce themes, is treated briefly in the following part.
- Notice that modeling and simulation are necessarily close-tied together.
- Again, mathematical modeling has shown that disease progression may be caused by viral evolution.
- The essence of mathematical modelling is simplification.
- The ‘problem formulating technique’ is central to theory and practice of mathematical modeling.
- Updating of its contents is most timely in view of the recent interest in mathematical modelling of oil field development techniques.
- Morphological modeling or geometric modeling plays a key role in determining local three-dimensional flow feature.
2Clothing Photographyprofesión de modelo feminineshe did some modeling — trabajó de / como modelo
- After nine years of modeling, the silver screen beckoned and a star was born.
- And he has also been working for a series of modelling agencies around the UK.
- Fashion modelling has existed for more than four centuries.
- She was signed by a top London modelling agency at the age of 15.
- He continues his modelling career between acting jobs and is based with a Manchester agency.
- The institute's Delhi branch will be managed by seasoned professionals from the fields of acting, modelling and choreography.
- Women certainly seem to take centre stage when it comes to the world of fashion and modelling, and the few men in the profession appear to be a class apart.
- I'd been doing some modeling and some acting in England, yes.
- What do you reckon, do you think we should give our modelling career one last shot?
- But the 18 year old, who took to the catwalk for the fashion week, has already learned that modelling is not all about glamour.
- So, her modelling career has been pretty much like her singing career, then.
- It's just not a profession for me… modelling has showcased what life is all about.
- ‘Although I sometimes feel very tired, fashion modelling is still a very attractive job,’ she said.
- So there's no modeling career down the road when you're done playing?
- I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with New York and LA being the epicenters of acting and modelling.
- In fact, all through my modelling career my age stayed around 21.
- The modelling and casting agency and the events departments have been initiated as a part of Phase 1.