- ‘Chocolate is a potent mood modifier,’ says the author.
- When a modified work were downloaded or streamed, both the creator of the original work and the modifier would get a share of the resultant revenue.
- Some eastern Albertan farmers hold weather modifiers responsible for further disrupting the natural water cycles and dehydrating their already parched land.
- This is a serious look at America's extreme body modifiers - think tongue splitting, elective amputation and the like.
- We've hired therapists and behavioral modifiers, parent effectiveness training.
- OK, so there's no way a sea breeze is a classic cocktail, but since it conforms to the classic rule - a single spirit base and two modifiers - we'll allow it.
- Corporate food modifiers go around in lab coats and play with petri-dishes and DNA.