In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1crema hidratante femininecrema humectante feminine
- Creams and lotions are moisturisers and better for people with dry skin.
- After removing the dead cells, you need to soothe the irritated skin by applying moisturizers appropriate for your skin type.
- Without moisturizer, your skin may become dry and flaky and possibly even painful, red, itchy and sore.
- She kept the grey hair covered, massaged age-defying moisturizers into her skin, and met with her personal fitness trainer twice a week.
- Hand lotions or skin moisturizers are either humectants or lipids.
- As central heating and the resulting dry air take their toll, combat dry, flaky skin by swapping your daily face cream for a super-rich moisturiser.
- She also avoids milky cleansers and lotion moisturizers, which she associates with breakouts.
- Does the manufacturer recommend compatible lotions or skin moisturizers?
- Put moisturizer on your skin immediately after a bath or shower, while your skin is still wet.
- It involves a machine that sprays atomised moisturisers onto the skin using a stream of pressurised oxygen.
- Regular use of a moisturizer can help prevent the dry skin that is common in winter.
- Cleanse the skin at frequent intervals with warm water and a mild, pH - balanced cleansing agent, then apply moisturizers and a barrier cream as indicated.
- There are many other cream and lotion moisturizers on the market that have not been listed here because of space constraints.
- Gently massage the moisturizer into facial skin with smooth upward strokes.
- For maximum benefit, skin moisturizers should be applied generously before the longest period of no hand-washing activity (eg, before going to bed).
- Facial moisturizers help hydrate the skin on your face.
- Put a moisturizer on your skin three or four times during the day.
- She has developed a line of cosmetics, and skin care comprising of moisturizers, lotions, bath and body products and make-up to share this gift of beauty with the world.
- Commonly used in moisturizers, emollients lubricate the skin and give the cosmetic product a smooth, soft feeling.
- This old-fashioned diaper cream is a good moisturizer and can help skin heal.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.