1melaza feminineas slow as molasses — más lento que una tortuga
- They developed a much simpler and cheaper process using fermented molasses or wheat - eventually manufacturers realised that almost any protein can be broken down to produce it.
- Rum is made by fermenting either cane juice or molasses mixed with water, and then distilling the resulting low-alcohol wine.
- MSG is a powdered form of glutamate made by fermenting molasses from sugar cane and beets.
- Sugar beet molasses, a processing byproduct, is used for making yeast, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
- Nowadays it is usually manufactured from wheat gluten or beet molasses by a fermentation process devised in the 1950s.