1(briefly)momentáneamentepor un momento
- I was getting ready to go call a cab, and paused momentarily to gaze at Gavin.
- Jane paused momentarily, caught up in shock at both her own mistake and at Mr. Collins's harsh reaction.
- Under the early afternoon sun, she closed her eyes momentarily in a vain attempt to contain her anguish.
- She was reversing out of the drive and left the car momentarily, possibly to close the garage, when the thieves struck.
- He paused there momentarily, wondering if he should just say it and get it over with.
- A tall, strong, handsome woman, she looks momentarily lost and vulnerable.
- His words hit me like blow to the stomach, and I was momentarily speechless.
- I was momentarily distracted by the latest item of spam in my inbox.
- But the full back momentarily lost his concentration and didn't seize the loose ball.
- Nevertheless, I was momentarily taken aback by this packaging revelation.
- It started on Friday mid-morning and stopped momentarily for an hour or two after midnight.
- The other activities going on behind the desk stopped momentarily and the staff glanced at one another in quiet suspicion.
- Quicky I grabbed the bag and held it tight hoping to momentarily fill my void.
- They momentarily suspend the action and draw attention to the writing process behind the story.
- Let's just hope we've only momentarily lost sight of what really is.
- He said Mitchell paused only momentarily before crossing the central reservation.
- It meant that my chores were momentarily forgotten and I was free to roam about with my friends.
- What I actually saw left me momentarily confused, unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.
- The teenager then tried to run outside but had his way momentarily blocked by the bank's automatic doors.
- And I may have momentarily gone onto two wheels at a couple of roundabouts.
2US criticized(shortly)de un momento a otro
3(by the moment)por momentos