1llave inglesa feminine
- He went for his victim with a monkey wrench, and was only stopped when a passing van driver saw what was happening.
- Two masked men dragged the insurance broker from his car and battered him on the head with a monkey wrench in an attempt to steal his car.
- It wasn't a monkey wrench like the cops thought, but in fact it was a gasfitter's wrench and it was that long.
- They taught me how to work the wrench, the monkey wrench, so I kind of had to do a bit of training, to be honest with you.
- Your great-Uncle Jack, inventor of the left-handed monkey wrench, left you $250,000.
- Last, but not least, what tool kit is not complete without a monkey wrench.
- In July, three masked robbers threatened security guards with a monkey wrench and a shotgun before stealing cash from the bank.
- He hid there while the other man used a monkey wrench to smash his car windows, causing £2,500 damage, before getting back into his car and driving off at speed.
- Ben turned just in time to get a monkey wrench to the head.
- ‘Maybe,’ replied Adam, with a loud grunt as he turned the monkey wrench one last time.
- They smashed the passenger window with a monkey wrench, hit the 53-year-old driver on the arm and grabbed the parcels from the back of the van.
- Called a bobbejaan spanner in this country, it's referred to as a monkey wrench in other parts of the English-speaking world.
- If you ask that one more time, I will have to bludgeon you with a monkey wrench.
- Today he described how he tried to fight off the carjackers as they battered him with a monkey wrench.
- Consider a multi-wrench for those all-purpose jobs, but also add a pipe wrench, a spud wrench, strap and chain wrench, and a monkey wrench.
- Then he turned back to his motorcycle, while I wiped away my tears and retrieved his monkey wrench.
- The constable paused to grab a heavy monkey wrench and he put it back down and pulled out the far shorter regulation truncheon.
- Our first mistake inside the roof was to drop the monkey wrench.