1glutamato monosódico masculine
- It is superior ingredients, not monosodium glutamate, that contribute to the fresh flavour, he said.
- Soy protein processing produces glutamic acid - the natural form of monosodium glutamate, a brain poison - and toxins and carcinogens are formed.
- Wheat gluten has also been used as a cattle feed and as a starting point for the manufacture of the food flavour enhancer, monosodium glutamate.
- As a general rule, the more food is processed, the more likely it is to contain monosodium glutamate.
- Certain additives such as artificial sweeteners, or monosodium glutamate are banned in organic foods while the use of others is restricted.