1rayo de luna masculine
- The water seemed to be touched by moonbeams, causing it to glow.
- The tree branches seemed to reshape themselves as the moonbeams hit them.
- A blue haze was cast over the world as the last moonbeam pierced the skies.
- Leaning out the window, one half of my face bathed in moonbeams, I plotted my fantastic escape.
- The temple was glistening with odd shadows and angles thanks to the moonbeams, and light reflected on and off his face.
- There were moonbeams shining through the branches everywhere.
- In the dim light of moonbeams streaming through the stern windows, she caught the sparkle of a wet streak on his cheek.
- His silhouette blocked out the moonbeam from entering the window, the dim light made it hard to see what was going on inside.
- Cecilia walked along the ocean shore, dipping her feet into the cool water as crisp moonbeams formed pools of light along the sand.
- The water sparkled, reflecting the soft, silvery moonbeams.
- It'll not be long now before we'll be able to see the same sight on Cardigan Bay and, with any luck, watch the dolphins playing in the moonbeams.
- Her skin was pale, the color of milk and moonbeams.
- The moonbeams shifted as the trees rocked back and forth in the wind.
- They were horses - No, unicorns, galloping across a landscape of mountains and valleys into a mysterious realm of twilight and moonbeams.
- The dark water flowed over sharp rocks and shined under the moonbeams.
- She turned out the light and lay down on the bed, staring at moonbeams on the ceiling… until very slowly, her eyes became heavy and closed.