1tipo de ópalo o feldespato
- More searching turned up golden slippers, and a hair net of pearls and moonstones, held on by a headpiece that looked like a combination between a circlet and a headband.
- Opals and moonstones glimmer as they dangle from her bracelets and anklets.
- In their day, pieces were decorated with enamels or semi-precious stones, and the jewellery adorned by amethysts, chrysoprase and moonstones and more - chosen for their artistic merits rather than value.
- She had only bought the necklace because it was said that moonstones inspire success in love and life, and that they relieve stress, and balance emotions, for new beginnings.
- Daron took out a long sword made of strange metal of dark indigo and a few pieces in white moonstone.
- And don't miss this place, where you can not only buy sapphires, rubies, moonstones, aquamarines and the rest, but you can also see where they are mined.
- Glittering topaz, shining emerald, synthetic sapphire and moonstone are some of the varieties, which attract the visitors.