1angelito masculine informal
- There's lush scenery and misty-eyed period detail plus, vitally, some cute kids - a pair of adorable little moppets who are intrigued by a mysterious room which may hold the secret to the death of their father.
- This was the Golden Age of sports, and McMahon was exposed to it all as an Irish moppet, wide-eyed by it all in the excitement of smoke-filled arenas.
- He's presented as a saint, from his easy rapport with his students to his loving but pragmatic relationship with his wife, Lorri, and fatherly affection for his adorable moppet kids.
- Several urchins are gathered in a suburban backyard, when another moppet runs up to the group and announces breathlessly: ‘Mom is making rich, hot chocolate!’
- ‘Let's put it this way… if dad could buy the universe for her, he probably would, just to make his moppet happy,’ Michael replied with contempt.
- This time last year you were still the curly-haired moppet from a band.
- The students are adorable, with just enough backbone to keep from melting into icky Hollywood moppets.
- Set in the prestigious New York Ballet School, the film follows a group of eager young moppets who make the grade to get into the academy.