1mayoría moral feminine
- Even more infuriating are the self-righteous hypocrites who claim to speak for a superior moral majority.
- The military itself, at least, isn't behaving as stupidly as the moral majority crowd is.
- Harshly criticised at first by the moral majority, most protests were eventually forgotten as its genius came to be recognised as a vital part of US popular culture.
- They have no moral majority to make this stance, and I say that it is an affront to our Westminster democratic system.
- We have to be very careful of minorities that present themselves as the moral majority when they are not.
- Opposition, predictably, arrived from church groups and from the moral majority, who attacked the idea as a further erosion of traditional family values.
- The moral majority types, many of whom had never even seen the film were all up in arms against it.
- The people who want cannabis to stay banned, however, seem to consider themselves the moral majority.
- It is unfortunate that we have not been able to secure a UN resolution or even a moral majority.