- She'd been lying for several hours before discovery, and, although conscious on admission to casualty, she was clearly moribund.
- A previous study showed that death followed the selected moribund symptoms by 1 day or less.
- One patient was moribund at presentation and died 4 days later.
- We took the child out and as I looked at it I realised the kid was moribund.
- Each of the two protagonists is more or less moribund - one convalescing after a near fatal collapse; the other laid low by deep vein thrombosis.
- Ideally patients will be enrolled before they are moribund and on ‘death's door’.
- Most of the moribund patients recovered due to his treatment.