1traje de chaqué masculinechaqué masculinefrac masculinejaquet masculine Southern Cone
- Even in his final interview he had to appear before the Court of Common Council in full morning dress.
- I had two sets of clothes made for him, a morning dress for outings, and a set of everyday wear.
- ‘I thought about it, but I didn't think it was appropriate,’ he said as he stood, resplendent in morning dress, at Buckingham Palace.
- Only black or grey morning dress with the top hat or service dress is acceptable for gentlemen.
- In the Royal Enclosure, men have to wear either black or grey morning dress, with a top hat.
- I have been invited to a wedding, but the invitation states that we should wear morning dress.
- The ladies wear posh frocks and fancy hats, and the men morning dress or smart suits.
- Standing beside a large mahogany table was King George VI in morning dress, looking the typical Gentleman Squire to his fingertips.
- I wore full morning dress, so I could hardly have been mistaken for one of the crowd that had gathered in front of the building.
- The British representatives at the conference were more soberly dressed in formal morning dress.
- When I went to get my morning dress altered at a London tailors he said he was doing ten per cent of usual business for Ascot.