In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acreedor hipotecario masculineacreedora hipotecaria feminine
- The surplus was initially paid into court by the mortgagee pursuant to an interpleader order.
- That is reading a lot into it, applying to the mortgagee for the mortgagee's consideration.
- Those duties were imposed to ensure that a mortgagee is diligent in discharging his mortgage and returning the property to the mortgagor.
- Would the same apply to a mortgagee if the mortgage contained a covenant restricting the use of the land?
- Hong Kong banks can begin repossession proceedings if a mortgagee fails to make loan repayments for three consecutive months.
- On the one hand there is the question of ensuring security against third parties, such as purchasers, creditors, mortgagees, and landlords who may seek to take possession of the property.
- After the remedial work was finished, the buildings were sold by the mortgagee, Bank of Montreal.
- The mortgage gives the mortgagee, of course, that equitable interest in the property as well.
- If Mildred was unable to meet repayment obligations under a mortgage, the mortgagee would have the right to seek possession of the house and to sell it.
- The assets are mortgaged in such a way that the mortgagor can deal with them without the concurrence of the mortgagee.
- The mortgagor sought payment of the surplus from the mortgagee's solicitors who held the funds in trust.
- Under a mortgage of old system land in Victoria, does the mortgagee have a right of possession?
- Buckley LJ was even more emphatic, saying that the tenant's argument that the right to future rent which had been transferred was a chose in action was ‘wholly misconceived’ and that the mortgagees were not assignees of the rent.
- The trial of this consolidated lien action dealt only with the issue of priority between the lien claimants and the mortgagee.
- Usually, therefore, the second mortgagee persuades the first mortgagee to obtain repayment on the same occasion.
- I do not believe I am here called upon to contribute to this interesting debate, because the Defendant is neither a mortgagee nor a receiver.
- Under the mortgage, the mortgagee is entitled to recover her legal fees as between solicitor and client.
- The equity is perhaps a matter of argument, but the position is it is mortgaged but the mortgagees will give up their priority to the charge.
- He was not successful in doing so before part of the property was sold and the other section foreclosed by the mortgagee.
- If there is no agreement between the mortgagees, one party may sell their share to a third party.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.