1montadero masculinemasculine montador
- I swung onto his back, and he strode away from the mounting block, pricking his ears hopefully towards the barn.
- I told Sally that it was easier on the horse to use the mounting block, which is true.
- I stepped on the mounting block and Charlie held Rocket's bridle, while I swung my leg over the big horse.
- When she was done with that, she led Tide to the mounting block so that she could get on.
- We reached the mounting block where Erica was waiting patiently with an encouraging smile.
- She tacked up Hope hastily and led her quickly to the mounting blocks.
- She led him around a bit, then walked him to the mounting block.
- When he was not off fighting battles, he made the trek to St Mary's every Sunday by horse: his mounting block can still be seen outside the church.
- When we three women came down, Mike had our horses tied by the mounting block.
- When they had gotten the horses all bridled and ready, Gina took the reins and led her horse over to the mounting block.