1(film)película femininefilm masculinefilme masculine(director/actor) (before noun) de cinemovie film — película feminine
- movie industry — industria cinematográfica / del cine
- movie producer — productor de cine
- But it is, for me, the best American animated movie of the year.
- Some movies seem better while you're watching them than they actually are.
- Now, you know how I love my zombie movies, so I don't take reviewing such films lightly.
- I think we both agree on the importance of the movie theater version.
- I love teen angst movies with moody, atmospheric modern rock soundtracks.
- See Tarnation on a movie theater screen if you have the chance.
- When I heard this morning that there were movie premiere tickets to be won, I entered.
- But I urge you more cynical movie buffs to give this classic a try.
- The plot draws, of course, from the recently released animated movie of the same name.
- Estrada, a former action movie star, assumed the presidency in 1998.
- A lot of people are doing lists of their favorite scary movies.
- Video games join action figures, trading cards and plush toys as summer movie tie-ins.
- Finally he picked a design that I had based roughly on a movie theatre.
- Summer action movies don't have to be this bad.
- I was a monster movie buff when I was a kid.
- In Sony's case, it helps to own some music and movie studios.
- Ustinov also wrote and directed the movie based on his own play.
- These are undoubtedly his most successful movies in a film career which contains a wide mix of the good, the bad and the mediocre.
- The only thing missing was music playing in the background from a movie soundtrack!
2.1(building)the movies — el cine
- to go to the movies — ir al cine / a ver una película
2.2(industry)cine masculineshe's in movies — trabaja en (el) cine
- After 40 years of living in France, only now has this community begun to exist in the movies.
- Caine then tells Parkinson about his love for the movies, and the main reasons he became an actor.
- Youngsters will be given the chance to act out some of their favourite scenes from the movies at a stunt camp being run in the city over the summer.
- You don't need to be a film buff to enjoy the movies or a football fanatic to watch a game.
- I grabbed her, picked her up, and swung her around like they do in the movies.
- One of the things I find funniest is invented rituals in the movies.
- I teased him that he was like the pool guy in the movies, who goes around servicing all the bored housewives.
- Unlike in the movies, this commencement was long, boring and very unsatisfying.
- As much of an asset to the movies as he is to the stage, there are many cinema-goers who hope he doesn't stay away from the screen for too long.
- Like in the movies, big names guarantee a big audience on Broadway.
- The majority of the ones I encounter are underpaid yet have a great love for the movies.
- He has one of those over the top Parisian accents you hear in the movies.
- She looked like one of those artificially aged people in the movies, with their grey skin, grey hair and faux wrinkles.
- Probably the best spider scene ever in the movies is in merely an addendum to a film.
- Young filmmakers hoping to make it in the movies are showcasing their work next week.
- When I landed a job at the STAR newspaper I thought it would be like journalism in the movies.
- If it wasn't for the one busted knee I could be in the movies now you know.
- And though the movies are starting to change and we have the odd Lara Croft, there is still a way to go.
- Believe me it's far more difficult to know what to say to an unconscious loved one than the movies make out.
- The result is incredibly cinematic, and manages not to trivialise the imagination and atmosphere of the movies.