1(cup)feminine tazatarro masculine Mexico Venezuelabeer mug — tarro de cerveza masculine Mexico Venezuela
- Two pewter mugs banged down in front of us, spilling liquid.
- I plunked the mugs on the table and sat across from my best friend.
- Nathan carefully set his own mug in the sink before stalking toward the same door Benny had just entered.
- "Thanks," I replied as he placed a steaming mug of black coffee in front of me.
- We all get big ceramic mugs of hot tea.
- Her hands were trembling slightly, the crystal pitcher tinkling against the pewter mug.
- I smiled secretly to myself as I pulled out two mugs from the cupboard.
- Then she hands us each a plastic travel mug full of coffee.
- Jack was cleaning pewter beer mugs behind the bar.
- The waitress hustled back nearly out of breath and placed a large white mug on their table.
- Rose stood before you, holding out two mugs of steaming hot chocolate.
- When she tilts the mug to her lips, however, nothing comes out.
- One man sat alone, nursing his half-empty mug of beer.
- Gaston got up and handed her a mug of cider.
- Antonio pulled mugs from the cupboard, then handed me the cake plates.
- Lan takes a sip from the mug in front of him, which contains weak coffee.
- I watched quietly as he set the jug to boiling and retrieved two mugs from a cupboard under the bench.
- A visibly chastened man, holding a chipped mug of tea, Sven duly confirmed his Englishness.
- The teacher lifted her empty coffee mug and headed to the door.
- Crete looked back up to Stu's face and picked up his scorching hot mug of cocoa.
2British informal(gullible person)idiota masculineingenuo masculineingenua feminine
- The title of this piece might seem to be no more than a comment on the ease with which the flats, mugs, suckers, punters, marks, gulls, or coneys could be relieved of their money.
- Only we two mugs in the front got thrown out, still clutching our paddles.
- But if you work out how these people make their money, the answer is simple: from mugs who take the bait.
- It was amazin' how he'd fooled so many mugs round here over the years and in fact how few people actually knew his record.
- It's billed as the simple tale of an Australian political superhero and his valiant battles with assorted mugs, dummies, gutless spivs, clowns, fools and scumbags.
3.1slang (face)cara femininejeta feminine slangcareto masculine Spain slangget your ugly mug out of here! — ¡lárgate de aquí! informal
- I hope you'll be able to show some footage and not just our ugly mugs looking across the Atlantic at you.
- I didn't want his mug on the front page of my site.
- If you go flinging thousands of dots in the air that bear the smiling mug of your secret crush, well, he'll probably catch on.
- It is kinda funny right now, as my ugly mug does adorn one page of a popular calendar.
- Canada Post makes a stamp allowing you to stick your very own ugly mug on an envelope for just 54 more cents than a regular stamp.
- Stalin's grave is also nearby - a featureless slab of gray marble, with a bust of his ugly mug stuck on top.
- Guys, you're not fooling anyone - I've seen your ugly mugs in the liner notes.
- So now that you're familiar with our ugly mugs, let's begin!
- Jerry was the first one to get out and told them that with any luck, he wouldn't see either one of their ugly mugs until they had to report back.
- They wore black robes similar to the Mors but they didn't have hoods to cover their ugly mugs.
- I just thought I wouldn't have to look at your ugly mug again for a while.
- All they are interested in doing is getting their ugly mugs on the 6 o'clock news.
- If photographers want to wait all day to take pictures of my ugly mug that's up to them.
- What matters in America, is how well you stick your ugly mug on the television 24 hours a day.
- She asks to leave the room so she doesn't have to see his ugly mug and feigns drying tears with a handkerchief.
- And for over a year, I had a great big picture of my ugly mug up at the top of the main index page.
- Over the last few days some of you may have been horrified to receive an envelope bearing my ugly mug from MAG.
- It seems nobody feels that they are guilty until a big, blown up shot of their ugly mug is thrust in front of them with the speed that the offender was doing shown on the snap.
- The terrorists haven't got the coverage to unmask their ugly mugs, because basically they are a bunch of cowards.
- Obviously, the reason you keep seeing our four ugly mugs up here night after night is that the ratings are at such a level…
3.2→ mug shot
1(make faces)hacer morisquetas
- He mugs relentlessly for the camera, at one point sporting a bowtie pasta on his lip like a mustache.
- In fact, the four whales often seem to be mugging for the cameras.
- Expect lots of silly dancing around and mugging to camera.
- He flashes his trademark smile, all the while mugging to the camera as if every bug-eyed move were a thousand dollar check (and judging by the film's budget, I may not be far off).
- Barbara Harris as Blanche plays her role as camp, mugging for the camera and acting like a dingbat the whole way though.
- As for the video, I watched it once, it is 15 minutes of the band mugging for the camera.
- The perfectly coifed doc on duty mugged coyly for the cameras as he explained the medical emergency.
- While he's wrestling a croc to the ground, he's mugging to the camera for all he's worth.
- Porno actors do not mug for the camera; they maintain a fiction of authenticity.
- There's plenty of fun on set, too, as the cast and crew quickly take to mugging for Pellerin's camera crew.
- Trey is a cop who moonlights as an actor and spends much of his time mugging for the cameras mounted inside the car he shares with Mitch.
- Georgina Beyer's partner became largely superfluous as she sang along, mugged at the camera and generally hammed it up.
- Watch Space Cowboys and you'll see Donald Sutherland mugging for the camera and stealing just about every scene that he's in.
- She sits at her cluttered desk in her study, exhaling smoke, tossing Budweisers, reading poems and mugging for the camera.
- Moss' presence only serves to distract and irritate as he mugs for the camera and throws around unnecessary voice-overs describing his own actions.
- He claims that he used to be a nerd, and he mugs for the camera in that doofy smiley way.
- Every scene made me cringe as he mugged for the camera and offered those interminable witty retorts with that knowing gleam in his eye.
- His wacky personality seems anything but morbid in the film, where he mugs for the camera and tells funny stories about his life.
- Murphy mugs for the camera and basically plays himself.
- Connery seems to take every opportunity to mug for the camera.