1(cruce de burro y yegua) mula feminine
- They hopped off their horses, not bothering to unload the mules.
- Silene was waiting for me as I unloaded the mule and dragged the sacks of flour into the kitchen.
- Christopher grabbed a coffee cup out of the pack that the mule was carrying.
- The pack mules carrying the gold ore scattered in all directions, spilling ore over a wide area.
- A popular method is to have mules carry different gun parts to their destination.
- As hybrids, mules are almost always sterile.
- He entered the cocoa industry but after its decline started his own transport business with mule carts.
- At the edge of her mind, she heard a mule braying loudly, in fear.
- The world's first cloned mule was born on May 4, 2003.
- To get up the hill, we had to ride these adorable mules.
- Now, scientists at the University of Idaho have successfully cloned a mule.
- The mules were unloaded and swam across, following the bell mare.
- It is like being kicked by a mule in the chest.
- Instead we often get stuck riding a reliable mule up a rough trail.
- But because mules are sterile, breeding new champions is difficult.
- My mother dumped me like an old mule to be left for death.
- There was a farmer who wanted to get rid of this old mule.
- The Israelites used various beasts of burden - mules, horses, camels and oxen.
- The shock came yesterday, after one of the mules kicked another.
- Being the offspring of a male donkey and a mare, mules are sterile.
1chinela feminine(sin talón) pantufla feminine
- Instead, Rasband suggests finding a decent pair of microfiber or leather mules.
- She set down her bag and kicked off her tan suede mules as she walked back to her bedroom.
- She chose a pair of jeans instead of a summery skirt, a T-shirt over a singlet top, and mules over sandals.
- Munro shoes also designed the Duet sandal, a sophisticated shoe, that is a hybrid of a mule and sandal.
- The pointy-toed trend is prevalent in practically every style from slingbacks and mules to flats, boots and everything in between.
- Try a ballerina flat, or an open mule with a smartly shaped heel.
- This spring, watch out for flat mules as a big trend.
- Right now, she's into mules, but I'll take any of her slingbacks and high-heeled sandals.
- Throwbacks to a swell fashion trend of yesteryear, they spice up any pair of shoes, from ballet flats to mules or slinky stilettos.
- These dolls express the ethos of their time, which has changed considerably in the 40 years since Barbie first wobbled out in her steep stiletto mules.
- Avoid shallow styles like most sandals and mules and don't go barefoot (neither of these options supports your foot).
- Avoid skinny heels, even if they're low, and avoid mules or slingbacks until you're more comfortable.
- The problem with the walk across the beach is that it is a stone beach, not a speck of sand in sight, and I am wearing stiletto-heeled mules.
- Dress code: ‘Sporty geek chic’ for guys and ‘chichi, with mules and push-up bras’ for dolls.
- Soft or hard sole slippers, moccasins, slip-ons or mules - these are just a few of the appealing styles you can find.
- And, unless you are adept at teetering in mules, wearing shoes without tights is uncomfortable, especially if you have to walk more than a few yards.
- If you are looking for something more formal or trendy, go with mules, sleek leathers and simple designs and soles.
- I also don't think I can continue to wear my loafer mules for much longer.
- I prefer to go barefoot, but I have trainers, high heeled mules, loafers and flipflops.
- A bare foot is what grips your foot to the shoe and keeps the mules from being treacherous.