1mújol masculinemúgil masculine
- At their best, grey mullet are fine fish to eat.
- Naturally I continued to fish on and had another two smaller thin-lipped mullet from other swims.
- Red mullet were grouped in the sand, and European parrotfish meandered through the seagrass.
- Season the red mullet fillets with salt and black pepper and lay them in the hot olive oil.
- Rather to my surprise, because fish only recently entered my daughter's menu on a regular basis, she chose the mullet.
- The sea species that I have caught are mainly mullet and flounders, but I understand that there are also other sea species appearing, including bass.
- This venue is good for carp, crucians and mullet; it is also one of the prime catfish venues.
- Without doubt one of the nicest fish to catch in the ocean during the warm summer weather are mullet.
- With higher ocean temperature we often find more mackerel, bass and mullet willing to feed.
- Les gets his sea bass, grey mullet, and plaice from Morecambe Bay.