In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- They have a multifaceted role that needs acknowledgment.
- The motives are multifaceted, the responses ambiguous and everyone bears the brunt of their misdeeds, as well as their best intentions.
- The play takes a powerful look at the aspects which make us human and the many faces of a woman's soul, to show that each of us is, like a jewel, multifaceted.
- Just 10 days before the launch of this multifaceted campaign it was brought to a halt by the government, without explanation.
- The results for the Opposition are obviously multifaceted.
- The genre has since broadened dramatically to include multifaceted historic and contemporary subjects and characters.
- Parents' role in multifaceted and we should learn to enjoy it.
- His performance is extraordinarily multifaceted, combining American brashness with a creepy, lethal mysteriousness.
- The point of this letter is to highlight the fact that the management of our health care system is a complex and multifaceted issue.
- This multifaceted project will showcase work by American independent filmmakers and international directors.
- And likewise, the multifaceted nature of people's social networks could be directly supported in this way.
- That reality is multifaceted: yes, there have been real benefits, but, no, not all have shared in those benefits.
- With his deliciously resonant voice and perfect comic timing, he inhabits this multifaceted character down to the roll of an eye and curl of a finger.
- Globalisation of the economy has brought out the need for a multifaceted approach in assessing the market and making options.
- Every song is multifaceted; there is so much going on you will find yourself enjoying something different with each listen.
- It follows that Islam in Indonesia has been always complex and multifaceted.
- When asked what our feelings are on a certain subject, we rarely take the moment to analyze the multifaceted sides of the subject and reach our own conclusion on it.
- And it's good to show such a multifaceted scene, because we all could actually be subdivided into different types of punk.
- Women's role within the movement is complex and multifaceted.
- According to his definition, it is a multifaceted concept - an expanding phenomenon in a certain period of history.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.